This original cottage presents a brilliant opportunity for you to start your own property journey. Featuring a traditional 2 bedroom home as well as a separate self contained studio this is a unique offering.
Sitting neatly on a sizable 556sqm block with long driveway sweeping beside the home that opens to a peaceful outlook across the neighbouring paddocks. The property has a functional layout, with a large living area at the entry of the home complete with split system air conditioner. There are 2 light filled bedrooms along the hall which are both fitted with floor to ceiling robes. A combined kitchen & dining sits at the back of the house & you could potentially extend this space, there are plenty of options for you to consider.
A separate self contained studio provides even more options, with the potential for a rental return or an independent living arrangement for extended family members or young adults, you could even utilise the space as a home office or convert it to a games room & entertaining space with kitchenette facilities available.
Centrally located with public transport available you can be at Stockland Glendale Shops or Cardiff CBD in minutes. With local schools & sporting facilities nearby & easy access to the Hunter Expressway & Newcastle Link Road you can access almost everything from here.
- Classic 2 bedroom cottage with separate studio
- Approx. 556sqm block with peaceful outlook
- Large living area with split system air conditioner
- Floor to ceiling robes in both bedrooms
- Combined kitchen & dining with loads of storage
- Uncomplicated layout with potential to extend
- Self contained studio with kitchenette
- Single carport & garden shed
- Sundrenched rear patio
- Laundry with additional toilet & shower
- Solar panels
- Close proximity to Stockland Glendale Shopping Centre
- Walking distance to Macquarie College
- Short drive to Cardiff CBD
- Public transport nearby