With a vast living area & warm spaces throughout, this 2 bedroom townhouse upon entry will command the sense of "home". You'll be met with rich timber flooring throughout the open plan modern kitchen & dining upon entry with a seamless flow into a carpeted loungeroom area. Built Circa 2007 this unit captures all the modern conveniences such as downlights, ducted, stone benchtops & stainless steel appliances.
Unlike some other townhouse's of todays vintage, the loungeroom designed with indoor/outdoor living in mind, sports a triple sliding door that then leads onto an enormous outdoor patio lush with greenery & privacy. Whether its entertaining friends or family this home with its expanse has room to cater for all.
As you move to the carpeted upstairs you'll be met with a large second living area, ideal for a home office or a place to rest and relax, 2 extra large bedrooms upstairs with built-in wardrobes, leafy outlooks & both with their own private ensuite, completing the package & summing up the townhouse's unique design.
But the real feather in its cap is its location! Only moments from Warners Bay shops & a short walk to Warners Bay lakeside, this unit screams "Blue Chip" & would be perfect for the downsizer, family or investor in years to come.
- Ideally situated 2 bedroom Townhouse
- Open plan living & dining
- 2nd living or office space
- Timber flooring in kitchen
- Modern kitchen with stone benchtops & stainless steel appliances
- Bedrooms both with built-in's & ensuite
- Carpeted bedrooms & living areas
- Lush, private greenery within & surrounding
- Low maintenance gardens
- Covered outdoor entertaining area
- Single garage with combination patio/carport
- Moments from Warners Bay Shopping Village
- Short walk to Warners Bay Esplanade
- Close to local cafes, restaurants & entertainment venues
- Both public & high schools surrounding